Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last days pre-Thermomix

We have had some dreadful home network issues over the past few days so I haven't had a chance to get on here.  I think I was also suffering some depression because my Thermomix didn't make it to me on Friday.  As a quick pick-me-up, I baked some Double Choc-Chip Cookies and some bagels.  I had never made bagels and was surprised to learn that the cooking process is started a pot of boiling water before being drained, thrown on a tray and slid into an oven.  I used this recipe from Brazen but made the dough in my bread machine.  I will certainly be making these again once I get my TMX.
I also made a super easy and semi-healthy fruit slice, but I'll post this recipe once I've converted it to TMX speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment