Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Potato Salad

Today was a busy day for me.  Went to Bunnings first thing to get some organisational supplies for the kitchen.  It's a liberating thing to be organised.  You should try it some time.

I spent a fair bit of time outside today - the weather was sensational - now the pergola area also looks pretty good.  I'm on a bit of a roll!

Because it was so nice tonight we ate outside under the pergola, and had the perfect warm evening meal.  Leftovers!  Lamb roast with a potato salad.  Ok, so the potato salad was not strictly leftovers, but what I did for the dressing was to use the leftover mint sauce.  I just mixed it into some sour cream - delicious!




It appears I'm not getting my Thermomix tomorrow.  Some drama about having a delivery demonstration in my home, which my SA consultant cannot help me with (given that I'm in NSW).  Boohoo! 
On the up side, tomorrow night is the Junior Masterchef Cook-A-Long.  Can't wait for the Chocolate Hazelnut Self-Saucing Pudding with Chantille Cream and Candied Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment