Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Round Up

So, Thermie, what have you done for me lately?

Sunday
  • Blueberry porridge, steamed rice, naan bread, Butter Chicken (Indian Cookbook)
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
  • Blueberry porridge, chocolate cake, steamed veggies & gravy (using liquid from slow cooker pot roast)
Friday
  • Blueberry porridge (a bit of a theme here...), tortillas
Saturday
I think there might be a couple of things missing from this week's Round Up, but we won't dwell on the failings of my short term memory here.

I hope you've all had a great week, and stay tuned for a couple of recipe posts coming this week.

Happy sunshiney Autumn days!

    1 comment:

    1. I made the Naan bread too!! - Added cheese - pretty good! Must try Blueberry porridge!

      I made breadcrumbs, garlic aioli tonight!!!! Bechamel sauce (with a curry twinge) last night!

      ReplyDelete